This was the default font. Pretty simple, pretty basic, pretty classy.
The first thing I did to the font was “flop it.” I thought an important first step was to get away from any conventional form of font (as the template was.)
I then decreased the cap height to nothing, and maximized the cap height, bar height.
After this I started “messing around with all of the options.” Many of the choices were random however a few were very intentional.
Perhaps the most intentional design choices I made were : slanting everything (to the right) and significantly decreasing the pen width. I don’t like bold font. I like very thin font and that was important to me in designing my font. I also wanted it to represent my sloppy handwriting. When I handwrite things quickly I always end up unintentionally slanting them to the right and so I wanted this to come through in my font.